Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA Therapy) is an evidence-based approach to reducing problem behaviors and teaching new skills. ABA Therapy studies the individual and their environment. It customizes a program to meet the client’s need. Behaviors we target include socialization and harm to self or others. Skills we teach include functional communication skills, play skills, and self-help skills. If you want to learn more about ABA Therapy, check out our blog series!
- At-home, at-school, or at-work consultation
- Help to individuals, school-systems, and employers
- Professional development for educators
- Programs for a range of ages and disabilities, including autism, developmental disabilities, and behavior disorders. To see if ABA might be a good fit, call us at 731-554-5104
- Services in 21 counties in West Tennessee
If you know someone who might benefit from ABA Therapy at the Star Center, or for more information, fill out the form below or give us a call at 731-554-5104. All services are provided in accordance with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act.
Mallory A. Garrett, M.Ed., LBA, BCBA
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Mallory is the Star Center’s first Board Certified Behavior Analyst. She received her B.S. in Special Education as well as her M.Ed. in Educational Administration from Freed Hardeman. She is currently finishing her Doctoral Degree at the University of Memphis. Mallory loves to see individuals thrive in the school, home, and community settings.