Learning Lab Services
We believe that a love for learning is fundamental for a person to realize their potential. Since 1988, we have used technology and teaching to find solutions for children struggling in school.
- Judgment-free and accepting environment.
- All learning disabilities served, no disability diagnosis required.
- Warm and encouraging professional educators.
- Individualized and tailored instruction.
- Help for academic struggles large and small.
Learning Lab services are $100/month for weekly one-hour sessions. Reduced prices may be available for people in need. There is an initial screening fee of $60.
Educational Services Instructor
Karen joined the STAR Center's Educational Services team in 2013. She has over 21 years of teaching experience followed by 9 years as Special Ed. Director of Hardin County schools.