The STAR Center is hitting the Jackson dance floor for the 5th Annual Dancing with the STARs presented by Leaders Credit Union on May 6, 2021, at the Jackson Fairgrounds. Every year, since the first competition in 2016, the show has sold out.
Local celebrities and community advocates perform a choreographed dance routine in front of a panel of judges and a room full of their friends and family.
“It is one of the hottest tickets in town and we are ecstatic to step back on the dance floor,” said Dave Bratcher, President of The STAR Center. “Our last Dancing with the STARs unknowingly prepared us to meet the demands of those within our community amid a global pandemic.”
“Because of our donors and supporters, we were able to serve the greatest number of clients in our 32-year history,” said Cassidy Sheppard, Marketing/Events Manager. Whether STAR is serving newborns through music therapy or helping seniors live independently, the mission of The STAR Center is what drives the teams to fundraise and prepare for the competition.
There are several ways you can participate in Dancing with the STARs from watching it on EPlusTV6 to attending our official watch party at Flatiron Grille in Jackson, TN. EPlus Broadband will broadcast the show LIVE on EPlusTV6’s Channel 6, Channel 206, and will live-stream it on eplustv6.com. Once the show begins, all attendees and viewers will have a chance to vote for their favorite couple for People’s Choice. Details will be available on the evening of the show.
Flatiron Grille will host the exclusive Dancing with the STARs after-party where the mirror ball champions will join the celebration after the show. With 2019 being the largest event to date, we at The STAR Center are overwhelmed and thankful for the support from our community.
Couples competing in the 5th Annuals Dancing With The STARs:
- Clay Fowler, (Town & Country Realtors) & Toni Cathey (Lift Wellness Center and West Tennessee Bone & Joint Clinic)
- Nick Arcuri (Podiatry Clinic of Jackson) & Marie Mahalati (West Tennessee Healthcare and Gold’s Gym)
- Alex Camp (Camp & Camp Law Firm) & Mia Moore (Northside High School)
- Brian James (Healthy Community, LLC) & Carrie-Brown Campbell (Fightshop)
- Jeremy Tubbs (University of Memphis – Lambuth) & Kelly Christoferson (Arise2Read)
- Greg Alexander (VIP Destin Magazine) & Cheryl Tabor (Pure Barre Jackson)
- Trey Antwine (West Tennessee Bone & Joint Clinic) & Angela Crocker (Wells Pharmacy Network)