- Helping children with speech delays.
- Correcting articulation problems (e.g. “wabbit”)
- Reduction of stuttering, mumbling and other fluency problems.
- Speech devices, including eye gaze technologies.
- Safety while eating or swallowing.
Insurance may cover the cost of some, most, or all of these services. We accept insurance from all available providers, including TennCare Select, BlueCross BlueShield, and United Healthcare.
Billie S Griffin, M.A., CCC-SLP
Billie joined the STAR Center in 2016 as a Speech-Language Pathologist. She has a Master's Degree in Communication Disorders from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Billie has worked as a speech therapist for 10 years in both educational and medical settings and has extensive practice in the areas of swallowing and cognitive communication disorders. The thing Billie enjoys the most about working at STAR is using technology to help people with disabilities realize their potential.